- Reduced stress, anxiety, cortisol levels and stress-related food cravings
- Enhanced memory and cognitive function
- Enhanced endurance, strength, muscle size and muscle recovery rate
- Enhanced sexual performance health in both men and women, and testosterone in men
KSM66 Ashwagandha with Curcumin
£18.00 — or subscribe and save up to 12%
Patented Root Extract | Indian Origin | Made in the UK
KSM-66 Ashwagandha is a full-spectrum extract, with the highest concentration of all major root-only extracts available on the market today. It is produced using a unique proprietary extraction process, based on “Green Chemistry” principles, without using alcohol or any other chemical solvent.
KSM-66 Ashwagandha has been clinically proven to:
- Help reduce stress, anxiety, cortisol levels and stress-related food cravings
- Help promote enhanced memory and cognitive function
- Help promote endurance, strength, muscle size and muscle recovery rate
- Help enhance sexual performance health in both men and women, and testosterone in men
This formula combines the powerful ashwagandha root extract with curcumin ( a turmeric extract ) and black pepper to take advantage of the anti inflammatory and anti oxidant properties of the curcumin.
Dosage: 2 capsules daily
- KSM 66 Ashwagandha – 300mg
- Curcumin – 100mg
- Black Pepper Extract – 20mg
- HPMC Capsule
Precautions and Contraindications:
- Auto-immune diseases such as multiple sclerosis (MS), lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus, SLE), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), or other conditions: Ashwagandha might cause the immune system to become more active, and this could increase the symptoms of auto-immune diseases. If you have one of these conditions, it’s best to avoid using ashwagandha.
- Surgery: Ashwagandha may slow down the central nervous system. Stop taking ashwagandha at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
Sedative medications (Benzodiazepines). Taking ashwagandha with sedative medications might cause breathing problems and/or too much sleepiness.
Thyroid hormone. The body naturally produces thyroid hormones. Ashwagandha might increase how much thyroid hormone the body produces. Taking ashwagandha with thyroid hormone pills might cause too much thyroid hormone in the body, and increase the effects and side effects of thyroid hormone.
Medications for diabetes. Ashwagandha might lower blood sugar levels. Taking ashwagandha along with diabetes medications might cause blood sugar to drop too low
Medications for high blood pressure (Antihypertensive drugs). Ashwagandha might lower blood pressure. Taking ashwagandha along with medications that lower blood pressure might cause blood pressure to go too low
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.