Last updated: 19/07/2023
Welcome to Feel Supreme ("Company", "we", "our", "us")! As you have just clicked our Terms of Service, please pause, grab a cup of coffee, and carefully read the following pages. It will take you approximately 20 minutes.
These Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") govern your use of our website located at feelsupreme.co.uk ("Service", "website") and the purchase of products available through our website.
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including but not limited to, your credit or debit card number, the expiration date of your card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete.
We issue refunds for the products within 30 days of the original purchase of the product. Irish Semoss is exempt from this. Please review our Refund Policy for more details.
4. Prohibited Uses
You agree not to use the Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
5. Supreme Perks Loyalty Scheme Terms and Conditions
- The Supreme Perks Loyalty Scheme ("Scheme") is open to all customers of Feel Supreme aged 18 years and over. By participating in the Scheme, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- To enroll in the Scheme, customers must create an account on the Feel Supreme website. Upon enrollment, customers will receive 5 points as a welcome bonus.
- Customers earn 1 point for every £10 spent on Feel Supreme products. Points are not earned on shipping costs, taxes, or purchases made with gift cards or vouchers.
- Every 10 points earned can be redeemed for a £10 discount on purchases. Points cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Customers can earn 5 points for referring a new user to Feel Supreme. The referred user must create an account and make a purchase for the referrer to receive the points. The referred user will also receive 5 points upon account creation.
- From time to time, Feel Supreme may offer additional points, gifts, or special offers to Scheme members. These offers may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
- Points are valid for 12 months from the date they are earned. If points are not redeemed within this period, they will expire.
- Feel Supreme reserves the right to terminate the Scheme or change these terms and conditions at any time. If the Scheme is terminated, all accumulated points will be forfeited.
- The Scheme is void where prohibited by law. Feel Supreme is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the Scheme or the awarding of points.
6. Limitation of Liability
Except as prohibited by law, you will hold us and our officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damage, however, it arises (including attorneys' fees and all related costs and expenses of litigation and arbitration, or at trial or on appeal, if any, whether or not litigation or arbitration is instituted), whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortious action, or arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including without limitation any claim for personal injury or property damage, arising from this agreement and any violation by you of any federal, state, or local laws, statutes, rules, or regulations, even if the company has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage.
7. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
8. Changes to Service
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.