Last updated: 19/07/2023
Feel Supreme ("we", "our", or "us") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you access or use our website feelsupreme.co.uk.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and any other identifier we may use to contact you ("personal information").
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to processing of your personal information.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.