Vitamin E Complex is a Magnifood-enhanced 200iu natural Vitamin E. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Vitamin E also helps to maintain healthy skin and eyes, and strengthen the body’s natural defence against illness and infection. The formula contain all natural acai berry, spirulina and sea buckthorn berry leaf.
Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, protection of DNA, proteins and lipids from oxidative damage.
Suggested use: As a food supplement for adults, take 1 or 2 capsules daily with food. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients: Stabilised Rice Bran 350mg; Spirulina 50mg; Acai Berrry (fresh freeze dried) 50mg; Sea Buckthorn Berry/Leaf 25mg; Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 200iu; Alpha Lipoic Acid 0.5mg.
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body’s biochemical environment in order to maximize the potential benefits of the product’s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant’s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant’s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
- enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilization, activity, stability, function and effect of the product‘s nutrients
- providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilization and functions of the product’s nutrients
- providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product
- providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product
- protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product’s nutrients