B-Complex with Vitamin C is an enriched vitamin complex that promotes healthy looking skin and supports the immune system (Vitamin C), and energy releasing Vitamin B’s. This all natural formula contains fresh freeze dried rhodiola root, ginseng, ashwaganda (an amazing adaptogen), dandelion root and much more superfood and botanicals.
About the ingredients…
- Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB) – SRB is a major nutritional source of B-vitamins, various active B-vitamin metabolites and other nutrients that support the function and/or bioavailability of B-vitamins (such as magnesium and zinc) as well as nutrients often depleted during different types of stress (such as potassium, zinc, and iron).
- Rhodiola Root – Rhodiola has significant adaptogenic properties and may support healthy mental and nervous system function.
- Siberian Ginseng – One of the most researched of adaptogens, Siberian Ginseng may help support adrenal and nerve health.
- Ashwagandha Root – Like ginseng and rhodiola, ashwagandha has historically been used for its adaptogenic properties and may support nerve health.
- Avena Sativa (Green Oat Seed) – Oat seeds are a rich source of B-vitamins as well as minerals which support the function of B-vitamins. The milk stage seeds are often used to support healthy nerve function.
- Alflafa Flower & Leaf – One of nature’s most nutritious plants, alfalfa provides B-vitamins (and magnesium, which facilitates their utilisation) and other nutrients that may help maintain nerve health.
- Parsley Leaf – Parsley is a source of B-vitamins (especially folate), and provides various nutrients the function and/or activity of certain B-vitamins, such as potassium (which is depleted by stress in general) magnesium, calcium, vitamin C, and iron (which is more rapidly depleted during physical stress).
- Dandelion Leaf – Dandelion leaves are another plant source of B-vitamins and B-vitamin-supportive nutrients such as potassium, iron, calcium and magnesium.
- Beet Root Juice & Greens – Beet root contains various B-vitamins and is especially rich in folate. Like alfalfa, parsley and dandelion, beet also provides other supportive nutrients i.e. potassium, iron and zinc.
- Pumpkin Seed – Pumpkin seeds are one of the richest natural sources of zinc, which can be rapidly depleted during mental stress. They are also high in other supportive nutrients such as magnesium and iron.
Ingredients: Stabilized Rice Bran 250mg, Rhodiola Root Extract [Rhodiola rosea] (freeze dried aqueous extract) 50mg, Siberian Ginseng [Eleutherococcus senticosus] 50mg, Ashwagandha Root [Withania somnifera] 50mg, Green Oat Seed [Avena sativa] (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 25mg, Alfalfa Flower & Leaf [Medicago sativa] (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 25mg, Parsley Leaf [Petroselinum crispum] (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 25mg, Dandelion Leaf [Taraxacum officinale] (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 25mg, Beet Root & Greens Juice [Beta vulgaris] (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 20mg, Pumpkin Seed [Cucurbita pepo] 20mg, Vitamin C (as Ca, Mg ascorbate) 250mg, Magnesium (as oxide, citrate, ascorbate) 50mg, Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 30mg, Inositol 30mg, Niacin (as niacinamide) 25mg, Calcium (as carbonate, citrate, ascorbate) 25mg, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 20mg, Vitamin B1 (as thiamin mononitrate) 20mg, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 20mg, Choline (as bitartrate) 15mg, Folate (as calcium L-methylfolate) 200ug, Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 50ug, Biotin (as prep.) 50ug
Directions: As a food supplement for adults, take 1 or 2 capsules daily with food. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body’s biochemical environment in order to maximize the potential benefits of the product’s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant’s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant’s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
- enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilization, activity, stability, function and effect of the product‘s nutrients
- providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilization and functions of the product’s nutrients
- providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product
- providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product
- protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product’s nutrients