Vibrant Synergy Capsules are recommended for maintaining high energy levels. The extraordinarily high content of chlorophyll, highly digestible protein, vitamins and minerals and enzymes have made chlorella one of the most valuable nutritional boosters for maintaining healthy energy levels, and this is found in very high quantities in Terra Nova’s Vibrant Synergy. Also in large quantities is Cordyceps. Cordyceps has historically been used for its adaptogenic properties and may support endurance, healthy energy metabolism, exercise tolerance and oxygen utilisation.
Ingredients: MAGNIFOOD COMPLEX 1005mg
- Chlorella 250mg
- Spirulina (Spirulina platensis – ORGANIC) 200mg
- Wheat Grass Juice (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 100mg
- Siberian Ginseng 100mg
- Rhodiola Root Extract (freeze dried aqueous extract) 100mg
- Cordyceps (fresh freeze dried – rice grown – ORGANIC) 50mg
- Reish Mushroom Mycelia (fresh freeze dried) 50mg
- Ashwagandha Root 50mg
- American Ginseng (fresh freeze dried) 50mg
- Ginger Rhizome/Root (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 25mg
- Stabilized Rice Bran 20mg
- Cayenne Pepper (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 10mg
Directions: As a food supplement for adults, take 1 or 2 Terranova Vibrant Synergy Capsules daily with food. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body’s biochemical environment in order to maximize the potential benefits of the product’s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant’s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant’s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
THE MAGNIFOOD ADVANTAGE
- enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilization, activity, stability, function and effect of the product‘s nutrients
- providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilization and functions of the product’s nutrients
- providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product
- providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product
- protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product’s nutrients