- Montmorency Tart Cherry – Tart cherries are especially rich in anthocyanin flavonoids which, in addition to their antioxidant properties, are often used to help maintain health inflammatory response. Also abudant in tart cherries are antioxidant nutrients such as vitamins C and E and carotenoids.
- Nettle Leaf – As well as possessing constituents which may help support inflammatory response, nettles are also rich in several nutrients that are required for the maintenance of joint health. Some (i.e. boron, silicon, calcium, vitamin C and vitamin K) are involved more in structural integrity, while others (including selenium and vitamin E) provide antioxidant defense against free radicals which can otherwise adversely impact on joint health.
- Turmeric Root – Turmeric possesses potent antioxidant properties, which is significant in that free radicals are one of the major destructive elements in joint degeneration.
- Celery Stalk & Leaf – Celery is not only abundant in free radical scavenging antioxidants, but also is a very good source of nutrients involved in the structural integrity of joint tissue (such as manganese, molybdenbum, vitamin C and vitamin K).
- Ginger Rhizome/Root – Ginger may help support inflammatory and circulatory response – all of which are pertinent to joint health.
Ingredients: Per 1/2 teaspoon: Tart cherry (fresh freeze dried) 1250mg, Nettle Leaf (fresh freeze dried) 500mg, Turmeric Root (fresh freeze dried) 350mg, Celery Stalk and Leaf (fresh freeze dried) 300mg, Ginger Rhizome/Root (fresh freeze dried) 100mg.
Directions: As a food supplement for adults, take 1/2 teaspoon (approx. 2.5g) per day mixed with juice or water. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body’s biochemical environment in order to maximize the potential benefits of the product’s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant’s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant’s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
THE MAGNIFOOD ADVANTAGE
- enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilization, activity, stability, function and effect of the product‘s nutrients
- providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilization and functions of the product’s nutrients
- providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product
- providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product
- protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product’s nutrients
NO WHEAT – NO GLUTEN – NO CORN – NO SOY – NO YEAST – NO DAIRY – NO GELATINE – NO ANIMAL INGREDIENTS – NO ADDITIVES – NO ADDED SUGAR – NO COLOURS – NO FLAVOURS – NO PRESERVATIVES