- Ashwagandha Root – Like ginseng and rhodiola, ashwagandha has historically been used for its adaptogenic properties and may support energy metabolism and nervous system health. While certain adaptogens possess a more stimulating influence on the nervous system, the properties of ashwagandha are considered to have the opposite influence – while at the same time supporting energy metabolism.
- Avena Sativa (Green Oat Seed) – The milk stage of oat seeds provides one of the most soothing and gentle, tonics for supporting healthy nerves. In addition to gramine and avenin, milky oat seeds are a rich source of nerve tonifying B-vitamins and minerals.
- American Ginseng – One of the most researched of adaptogens, American ginseng may help support healthy adrenal function and energy metabolism. While panax ginseng is normally considered a ‘yang’ tonic In Chinese medicine, Amercian ginseng is classified in this system as a ‘yin tonic’. Research suggests that the balance of ginsenosides in American ginseng may indeed favour a much less stimulating influence on the nervous system compared to Korean or Chinese forms of panax ginseng.
- Rhodiola Root – Rhodiola has significant adaptogenic properties and may support energy metaboolism, healthy neurotransmitter balance, mental performance and nervous system health.
- Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB) – SRB has one of nature’s highest concen-trations of nutrients involved in energy metabolism and nerve health such as B-vitamins, alpha lipoic acid and co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10).
- Ginger Rhizome/Root – In addition to its common use in helping maintain healthy circulation, ginger is also often used to help facilitate distribution of nutrients in the body.
- Cayenne Fruit – The fruit of cayenne pepper is often used as a tonic to help maintain healthy circulation. It is also commonly used to help facilitate distribution of nutrients in the body.
Ingredients: Ashwagandha Root 200mg, Avena Sativa [Green Oat Seed] (fresh freeze dried, organic) 200mg, American Ginseng (fresh freeze dried) 100mg, Rhodiola Root Extract (fresh freeze dried) 100mg, Stabilised Rice Bran 100mg, Ginger Rhizome/Root (fresh freeze dried – organic) 25mg, Cayenne Pepper (fresh freeze dried – organic) 5mg, Vegetable Capsule Shell 236mg, Inositol 100mg, Magnesium (as oxide, citrate) 100mg, Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (P 5-P) 2mg, Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 500ug
Directions: As a food supplement for adults, take 1 or 2 capsules daily with food. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body’s biochemical environment in order to maximize the potential benefits of the product’s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant’s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant’s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
- enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilization, activity, stability, function and effect of the product‘s nutrients
- providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilization and functions of the product’s nutrients
- providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product
- providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product
- protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product’s nutrients
NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR OTHER EXCIPIENTS, SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS & VEGANS – NO WHEAT – NO GLUTEN – NO YEAST – NO DAIRY – NO GELATINE – NO ANIMAL INGREDIENTS – NO ADDITIVES – NO SUGAR – NO COLOURS – NO FLAVOURS – NO PRESERVATIVES