Quercetin Nettle Complex is full of whole, unadulterated phytonutrient rich foods and botanicals and may help support healthy inflammatory response to environmental allergens, especially in the respiratory tissue.
- Nettle Leaf – In addition to the rich flavonoid content, the content of naturally-occurring neurotransmitters (such as histamine) in the freeze dried version are thought to exert a paradoxical inhibitory effect on respiratory tissue inflammation.
- Turmeric Root – The traditional use of turmeric in maintaining a healthy respiratory response to allergens seems to be supported by research suggesting a powerful inhibition of certain inflammatory chemicals associated with allergies.
- Elderflower – The content of anti-inflammatory flavonoids and a possible beneficial effect on bronchial secretions seems to warrant the use of elderflower to support the respiratory tract against allergens.
Quercetin (from Sophora japonica) 400mg, MAGNIFOOD COMPLEX 375mg, Nettle Leaf [Urtica dioica] (fresh freeze dried) 300mg, Turmeric Root [Curcuma longa] (fresh freeze dried – organic) 50mg, Elderflower [Sambucus cerulea] (fresh freeze dried) 25mg, Vegetable Capsule Shell 236mg, Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate) 150mg, Bromelain (2000GDU) 50mg
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body’s biochemical environment in order to maximize the potential benefits of the product’s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant’s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant’s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
- enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilization, activity, stability, function and effect of the product‘s nutrients
- providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilization and functions of the product’s nutrients
- providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product
- providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product
- protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product’s nutrients
NO WHEAT – NO SOY – NO GLUTEN – NO YEAST – NO DAIRY – NO GELATINE – NO ANIMAL INGREDIENTS – NO ADDITIVES – NO ADDED SUGAR – NO COLOURS – NO FLAVOURS – NO PRESERVATIVES