Magnesium Calcium 2:1 Complex contains high quality Magnesium which helps to regulate calcium transport and stimulates the secretion of calcitonin, a hormone that aids in the influx of calcium into bone. A highly active magnesium and calcium formulation – an intensely synergistic complex of botanicals and superfoods.
As a food supplement for adults, take 2 to 4 capsules daily with food. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Four vegetarian capsules typically provide: Calcium (as carbonate, citrate) 500mg Magnesium (as oxide, citrate) 250mg MAGNIFOOD COMPLEX 500mg
- Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB) – As well as supplying an abundance of magnesium, research suggests that rice bran may reduce the urinary excretion of calcium.
- Nettle Leaf – Nettle is an excellent source of both calcium and magnesium.
- Horsetail Spring Shoot – Like nettle, horsetail contains calcium and many calcium-enhancing nutrients, including silicon, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin C and sulphur.
- Ginger Rhizome & Root – Insufficient digestive activity in the stomach is associated with poor calcium and magnesium absorption. Ginger’s influence on stomach digestion may facilitate the bioavailability of both minerals.
- Alfalfa Flower & Leaf – In addition to being a source of vitamin K, calcium, magnesium and boron, alfalfa is also rich in isoflavones, which are often used for the support of bone health. Pumpkin Seed – The seeds are one of nature’s richest sources of the important bone nutrient zinc, as well as magnesium and vitamin K.
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body’s biochemical environment in order to maximize the potential benefits of the product’s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant’s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant’s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
- enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilization, activity, stability, function and effect of the product‘s nutrients
- providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilization and functions of the product’s nutrients
- providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product
- providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product
- protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product’s nutrients
NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR OTHER EXCIPIENTS SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS & VEGANS NO WHEAT – NO GLUTEN – NO CORN – NO SOY – NO YEAST – NO DAIRY – NO GELATINE – NO ANIMAL INGREDIENTS – NO ADDITIVES – NO SUGAR – NO COLOURS – NO FLAVOURS – NO PRESERVATIVES