Deeply nourishing and intensely synergisitic, Life Drink is designed for those who choose to follow a more natural and holistic wellness lifestyle. Featuring fresh freeze dried botanicals, concentrated whole foods and other natural actives. Life Drink provides a array of naturally-occurring phytonutrients, micronutrients, balanced protein, enzymes, probiotics, essential fatty acids, fibre and much more. Whether taken on its own or with your favourite multivitamin, Terra Nova Life Drink is an ideal nutritional foundation to start your day.
Terranova Life drink is an intensely nourishing and highly synergistic drink blend of pea & rice protein, spirulina & chlorella, freeze dried greens,berries and fungi, Omega 3,6,9 oils, 7 digestive enzymes, 5 probiotic strains and prebiotic fibre.
- Balanced vegetable protein – When pea and rice protein are combined, the resulting amino acid profile provides one of the most balanced proteins achievable from 100% vegetable sources.
- Rice bran actives – Stabilised rice bran provides more than 100 known antioxidants, beta glucans, tocotrienols, phytosterols, vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, CoQ10, alpha lipoic acid and many other valuable compounds.
- Microalgae – Spirulina and chlorella provide a remarkably high level of chlorophyll, carotenoids, highly digestible protein, enzymes, vitamins and minerals.
- Freeze dried greens – The 100% fresh freeze dried green foods in Life Drink provide a remarkable array of beneficial nutrients, i.e. sulphoraphane, indole-3-carbinol, glucosinolates, carotenoids, chlorophyll, live enzymes, vitamins, minerals, etc.
- Freeze dried berries – The 100% fresh freeze dried berries and other fruits in Life Drink have been selected due to their collective flavonoid and carotenoid profile – providing a broad colour spectrum from blue to purple to red to orange to yellow (i.e. anthocyanins, proanthocyanidins, catechins, quercetin, kaempferol, lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin, alpha and beta carotene, etc).
- Omega 3,6,9 oil blend – Life Drink’s nutritional oil blend provides omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids (in the often recommended 2 : 1 : 1 ratio) from flaxseed, borage and olive oils.
- Freeze dried mushrooms – The mycelia of reishi mushrooms are abundant in beta glucans polysaccharides, while shiitake mushrooms are known for their content of the highly re- searched beta glucan compound lentinan.
- Life drink proo and prebiotics – Life Drink probiotics benefit from advanced technology achieving optimal viability and digestive stability. These microflora have been enhanced with prebiotic ingredients such as larch tree arabinogalactan and stabilised rice bran solubles.
- Life drink digestive enzymes – The digestive enzymes in Life Drink have been shown to be stable and functional within a wide range of digestive pH. This blend has been formulated for the breakdown of not only proteins, starches and fats, but also potentially problematic oligosaccharides (i.e. raffinose) and disaccharides (i.e. lactose and sucrose). This blend is enhanced with fresh freeze dried ginger root.
Directions: As a food supplement for adults, take 1 scoop (approx 12g) daily, mixed in juice or blended into a smoothie. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body’s biochemical environment in order to maximize the potential benefits of the product’s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant’s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant’s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
- enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilization, activity, stability, function and effect of the product‘s nutrients
- providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilization and functions of the product’s nutrients
- providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product
- providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product
- protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product’s nutrients