- Boswellia Resin – Research suggests that compounds found in Boswellia Resin may help the body to maintain healthy inflammatory and circulatory responses in joint tissue.
- Nettle Leaf – In addition to possessing constituents which may help support inflammatory response, nettles are also rich in several nutrients that are required for the maintenance of joint health.
- Turmeric Root – Turmeric possesses potent antioxidant properties, which is significant in free radicals that are one of the major destructive elements in joint degeneration.
- Ginger Rhizome & Root – Ginger may help support inflammatory, pain and circulatory response – all of which are pertinent to joint health.
- Celery Stalk & Leaf – Celery is not only abundant in free radical scavenging antioxidants, but also a very good source of nutrients involved in maintaining the structural integrity of joint tissue; such as manganese, molybdenbum, vitamin C and vitamin K.
- Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB) – SRB contains more than 100 known antioxidants, including tocotrienols, tocopherols, alpha lipoic acid (which also recycles antioxidants such as vitamins C and E), coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) and numerous carotenoids. It also is shown to possess activity of the antioxidant enzymes superoxide dismutase (SOD) and catalase.
Ingredients: Two capsules provide: Glucosamine (HCl – vegetarian) 500mg, MSM 100mg, Vitamin C (as ascorbates) 50mg, Manganese 1.5mg, Selenium 50mcg, Molybdenum 50mcg. MagniFood Complex 420mg providing Boswellia Resin 150mg, Nettle Leaf 100mg, Turmeric Root 75mg, Ginger Root 50mg, Celery Stalk & Leaf 25mg and Stabilised Rice Bran 20mg
Dosage: Take one or two capsules daily with food.