Dong Quai & Soya Sprout Complex is a Female Support Complex that is a scientifically-based formulation of nutrients to help support female health and overall wellbeing. Made from all natural botanicals such as female plant tonic Dong Quai, oestrogen rich bean sprout & fenugreek seed alongside superfoods such as turmeric, rhodiola and dandelion. Suitable for vegans.
Female Support Complex contains a MagniFood Complex providing
- Dong quai – the most popular female plant tonic
- Soyabean Sprouts – contain high concentrations of oestrogen like compounds
- Fenugreek – especially rich is phyto-oestrogens, fenugreen also contains phytoprogesterone properties
- Kudzu – abundant source of phyto-oestrogens
- Rhodiola – helps maintain healthy emotions
- Milky Green Oat Seed – rich in B vitamins and minerals required for the nervous system
- Borage Seed – rich in omega 6 fatty acids helping premenstrual health and well-being
- Watercress, Turmeric, Sea Buckthorn, Dandelion – supporting the product’s functions/applications
Ingredients: Dong Quai [Angelica sinensis] 250mg, Soya Bean Sprouts [Glycine max] 200mg, Stabilised Rice Bran 150mg, Fenugreek Seed [Trigonella foenum-graecum] 100mg, Kudzu Root [Pueraria montana] 100mg, Green Oat Seed [Avena sativa] (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 100mg, Rhodiola Root Extract [Rhodiola rosea] (fresh freeze dried) 75mg, Dandelion Leaf [Taraxacum officinale] (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 50mg ,Watercress [Nasturtium officinale] (fresh freeze dried) 25mg, Turmeric Root [Curcuma longa] (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 25mg, Sea Buckthorn Berry/Leaf [Hippophae rhamnoides] (fresh freeze dried) 25mg, Alfalfa Flower & Leaf [Medicago sativa] (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC), 25mgLarch Tree Arabinogalactan [Larix occidentalis] 2.75mg
Directions: As a food supplement for adults, take 1 or 2 capsules daily with food. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body’s biochemical environment in order to maximize the potential benefits of the product’s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant’s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant’s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
- enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilization, activity, stability, function and effect of the product‘s nutrients
- providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilization and functions of the product’s nutrients
- providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product
- providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product
- protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product’s nutrients