Chromium 200mcg Complex is enhanced with highly active, whole and unadulterated botanicals such as pumpkin seeds, green barley grass, raw cacao nibs and freeze fried nettle leaf. Chromium is beneficial to insulin levles and how behaves in the body. This in turn affects how much energy we get from food. The synergy all all these superfoods also has other benefits to overall health.
- Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB) – SRB is a rich source of complex carbohydrates,fibre, zinc (which is essential for the proper function of chromium in the body), and various other nutrientrs involved in the utilisation of glucose within the body, such as magnesium, vitamins B1 and B2 and niacin.
- Pumpkin Seed – Pumpkin seeds are one of nature`s most concentrated food sources of zinc and magnesium, minerals essential for the function of chromium in glycaemic support.
- Green Barley Grass – In addition to being a source of chromium, barley grass provides several nutrients which assist chromium in glycaemic support, including magnesium, vanadium and zinc.
- Raw Cacao Nib – Raw cacao contains liberal amounts of chromium,and a remarkably high concentration of magnesium, which works with chromium in glycaemic support. Cacao also provides vitamins B1, B2 and niacin, which play a role in glucose utilisation.
Ingredients: Stabilised Rice Bran 375mg, Pumpkin Seed [Cucurbita pepo] 100mg, Green Barley Grass [Hordeum vulgare] 50mg, Raw Cacao Nib [Theobroma cacao] 50mg, Nettle Leaf [Urtica dioica] (fresh freeze dried) 25mg, Chromium (as picolinate) 200ug
Directions: As a food supplement for adults, take 1 capsule daily with food. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body’s biochemical environment in order to maximize the potential benefits of the product’s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant’s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant’s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
- enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilization, activity, stability, function and effect of the product‘s nutrients
- providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilization and functions of the product’s nutrients
- providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product
- providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product
- protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product’s nutrients