Beauty Complex contains nutrients that help to strengthen and nourish the hair, skin and nails. Nutrients such all natural MSM, Nettle Leaf, omega rich Sea Buckthorn Berry and collagen rich Gotu Kola. This Terranova formula also has high levels of MSM which is extremely beneficial for overall skin health and repair.
- Horsetail Spring Shoot – abundant in many nutrients including silica which is required for hair and collagen production
- Nettle Leaf – provides significant levels of calcium and other minerals for hair and skin
- Sea Buckthorn Berry – rich source of omega 7 to maintain skin elasticity
- Water soluble MSM – its sulfur compound has anti-inflammatory and skin-repairing effect
- Bilberry – provides anthocynanidins involved in maintaining the integrity of skin structure
- Stabilised Rice Bran – rich in B vitamins which are crucial for hair growth
- Gotu Kola – numerous studies show its significance in collagen synthesis
Ingredients: MSM 400mg, Vitamin C (as ascorbates) 100mg, Pantothenic Acid 20mg, Larch Tree Arabinogalactan 5.5mg, Zinc Ascorbate 5mg, Natural Beta Carotene/ Mixed Carotenoids 2mg, Vitamin A 375mcg (1250iu), Biotin 100mcg. MagniFood Complex 525mg providing Horsetail Spring Shoot 150mg, Nettle Leaf 100mg, Sea Buckthorn Berry 50mg, Bilberry Fruit 50mg, Stabilised Rice Bran 50mg, Raw Cacao Nib 25mg, Pumpkin Seed 25mg, Gotu Kola Leaf 25mg, Burdock Root 25mg and Watercress 25mg.
Directions: As a food supplement for adults, take 1 or 2 capsules daily with food. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body’s biochemical environment in order to maximize the potential benefits of the product’s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant’s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant’s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
- enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilization, activity, stability, function and effect of the product‘s nutrients
- providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilization and functions of the product’s nutrients
- providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product
- providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product
- protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product’s nutrients