Terranova Avena Sativa & Tart Cherry contains large amounts of B vitamins, minerals, nutrients that are all necessary for a healthy functioning nervous system.
Ingredients: 1/4 TEASPOON (APPROX. 1.25g) TYPICALLY PROVIDES PHYTOFRESH COMPLEX 1.25g Green Oat Seed (Avena Sativa) – fresh freeze dried – organic 625mg, Montmorency Tart Cherry (Prunus cerasus) – fresh freeze dried) 625mg
- Milky Green Oat Seed – The milk stage of oat seeds provides one of the most soothing and gentle, tonics for supporting healthy nerves. In addition to gramine and avenin, milky oat seeds are a rich source of nerve tonifying B-vitamins and minerals.
- Tart Cherry – In addition to their content of potassium, magnesium, calcium and B-vitamins, tart cherries also are rich source of naturally-occurring melatonin.
Directions: Take 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon daily mixed in water or juice.
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body’s biochemical environment in order to maximize the potential benefits of the product’s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant’s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant’s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
THE MAGNIFOOD ADVANTAGE
- enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilization, activity, stability, function and effect of the product‘s nutrients
- providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilization and functions of the product’s nutrients
- providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product
- providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product
- protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product’s nutrients