Antioxidant Nutrient Complex contains a variety of ingredients high in antioxidants such as
·green tea leaf,blackberries,watercress extract, pomegranate seed, kale, cranberry, acai berry, turmeric root, sea buckthorn berry, green barley grass and stabilised rice bran.
Free radicals are responsible for ageing, tissue damage and some diseases, antioxidant rich foods & supplements prevent free radicals from harming healthy tissue.
- Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB) – SRB contains more than 100 known antioxidants including tocotrienols, tocopherols, alpha lipoic acid (which also recycles antioxidants such as vitamins C and E), coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) and numerous carotenoids. It also is shown to possess activity of the antioxidant enzymes super-oxide dismutase (SOD), peroxidase and catalase.
- Green Barley Grass – Barley grass is a source of the major antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD), as well as antioxidant vitamins, minerals and carotenoids.
- Sea Buckthorn Berry – The berries are among the richest natural sources of antioxidants nutrients such as vitamins C and E, as well as flavonoids, carotenoids (including lycopene, zeaxanthin and beta carotene) and coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10).
- Turmeric Root – The root’s naturally-occurring curcuminoids are one of nature’s most potent free radical scavengers.
- Acai Berry – Acai is one of the highest ORAC (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) value fruits with signiificant levels of vitamin E and anthocyanin flavonoids, as well as containing coenzyme Q10.
- Green Tea Leaf – Green tea is a major source of antioxidant polyphenols, especially epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG).
- Blackberry – Blackberries are among the highest ORAC rated antioxidant fruits and a potent source of anthocyanin flavonoids.
- Watercress – Watercress contains remarkably high quantities of the antioxidant carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin.
- Pomegranate Seed – This fruit contains numerous antioxidant compounds such as punicalagins, anthocyanosides, catechins and carotenoids – accounting for its high ORAC value.
- Kale – Kale is a good source of many antioxidant compounds, with carotenoids and sulphur-rich sulforaphane and indole-3-carbinol being among the most important.
- Cranberry – Research suggests cranberries may have the highest concentration of antioxidant phenols of any common fruit.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS & VEGANS
NO WHEAT – NO GLUTEN – NO YEAST – NO DAIRY – NO GELATINE – NO ANIMAL INGREDIENTS – NO ADDITIVES – NO SUGAR – NO COLOURS – NO FLAVOURS – NO PRESERVATIVES