- Boosts Serotonin
- Regulates mood, sleep and appetite
£14.00 — or subscribe and save up to 12%
Griffonia simplicifolia extract | Boosts Serotonin | Made in the UK
5-HTP is a chemical byproduct of the protein building block L-tryptophan. It is produced commercially from the seeds of an African plant known as Griffonia simplicifolia. 5-HTP works in the brain and central nervous system by increasing the production of the chemical serotonin. Serotonin can affect mood, sleep, appetite, temperature, sexual behavior, and pain sensation.
- Griffonia simplicifolia extract
- Rice Flour
Precautions and Contraindications:
- Carbidopa (Lodosyn): Taking 5-HTP along with carbidopa can increase the risk of serious side effects including rapid speech, anxiety, aggressiveness, and others.
- Sedative medications (CNS depressants): Taking 5-HTP with sedative medications might cause breathing problems and/or too much sleepiness.
- Serotonergic drugs: Taking 5-HTP along with these medications might increase serotonin too much. This might cause serious side effects including heart problems, seizures, and vomiting.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.